|This article is about the DC Universe and CW series. You may be looking for the episode or the heroine.|
The series will make its CW debut on May 19, 2020. Additionally, every episode of Stargirl will be available to stream on The CW’s free digital platforms, following its broadcast on The CW Network.
Courtney Whitmore (aka Stargirl) is smart, athletic and above all else, kind. This high school teenager’s seemingly perfect life hits a major speed bump when her mother gets married and her new family moves from Los Angeles, California, to Blue Valley, Nebraska. Struggling to adapt to a new school, make new friends and deal with a new step-family, Courtney discovers her step-father has a secret; he used to be the sidekick to a superhero. ‘Borrowing’ the long-lost hero’s cosmic staff, Courtney becomes the unlikely inspiration for an entirely new generation of superheroes.
- Brec Bassinger as Courtney Whitmore/Stargirl
- Luke Wilson as Pat Dugan
- Amy Smart as Barbara Whitmore
- Trae Romano as Mike Dugan
- Cameron Gellman as Rick Tyler/Hourman
- Yvette Monreal as Yolanda Montez/Wildcat
- Anjelika Washington as Beth Chapel/Dr. Mid-Nite
- Meg DeLacy as Cindy Burman/Shiv
- Neil Jackson as Jordan Mahkent/Icicle
- Jake Austin Walker as TBA
- Christopher James Baker as Dr. Henry King/Brainwave
- Hunter Sansone as Cameron Mahkent
- Joel McHale as Sylvester Pemberton/Starman
- Lou Ferrigno Jr. as Rex Tyler/Hourman
- Brian Stapf as Ted Grant/Wildcat
- Henry Thomas as Charles McNider/Dr. Mid-Nite
- Joy Osmanski as Paula Brooks/Tigress
- Neil Hopkins as Lawrence Crock/Sportsmaster
- Nelson Lee as Dragon King
- Hina Khan as Anaya Bowin
- Joe Knezevich as William Zarick/The Wizard
- Eric Goins as Steve Sharpe
- To be announced.
- Main article: Season 1 Episodes
Notes and Trivia
- Stargirl's suit is designed by costume designer Laura Jean Shannon, who also designed the costumes for DC Universe's Titans and Doom Patrol, as well as, Black Lightning.
- On January 28, 2020, the season episode titles and screenwriters were revealed. However, they were not listed in the order of airing.
- On January 14, 2020, Courtney and the Justice Society of America made a brief cameo during The CW's Crisis On Infinite Earths crossover event.
- During the crossover, it was confirmed Stargirl resides on Earth-2 post-crisis.
- On March 30, 2020, Arrowverse boss Marc Guggenheim who explained that the DC Universe/"Earths" "was created with the "expectation that they never have to participate in a crossover on The CW". Furthermore, there would be "creative assurances” that they should secure before appearing in large crossover events in the Arrowverse. Accordingly, the cameo appearances of the DC Universe characters in the Crisis crossover [is] a one-time thing."
- Stargirl is the first DC Universe series to also air on The CW.
- Because of this, the budget for the series is noticeably bigger than other superhero shows on The CW.
- On March 25, 2020, The CW began marketing Stargirl as "DC's Stargirl".
- On March 26, 2020, DC Universe and The CW moved the official air date of Season 1 from May 11-12, 2020, to May 18-19, 2020.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • "" • "" • TBA|